ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Articles of Association
Articles of Association
- Is prepared by the founders of the company or their representatives.
- Is sent to the Registrar of companies, together with the memorandum of association for approval.
- Contains the rules and regulation with regards to:
- the rights, duties and powers of the directors.
- The method of electing directors.
- The number of directors.
- The procedure for calling an Annual General Meeting as well as other shareholder meetings.
- The voting rights of each class of shareholders.
- The issue, transfer and forfeiture of shares.
- The method of dealing with any alterations in the amount of share capital.
- The method of distributing profits and carrying out company accounts audits.
- The borrowing powers of the company.
- Shows the name and address of the company.
- lays down the rules and regulations for the internal affairs of the company.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.