ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: International Trade: Airway bill
- Also mentioned here.
- Completed when goods are carried by air.
- A contract to carry goods aboard an aircraft.
- An evidence of receipt of goods on board the aeroplane.
- Gooes together with the goods.
- The types of goods and their quantities i.e. a description of the goods.
- Airports of loading and unloading of goods.
- Air freight charges
- Terms and conditions upon which the goods are carried.
- Name of carrier e.g. Fedex.
- Flight number e.g. MH370
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.