ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: International Trade: Airway bill
- Also mentioned here.
- Completed when goods are carried by air.
- A contract to carry goods aboard an aircraft.
- An evidence of receipt of goods on board the aeroplane.
- Gooes together with the goods.
- The types of goods and their quantities i.e. a description of the goods.
- Airports of loading and unloading of goods.
- Air freight charges
- Terms and conditions upon which the goods are carried.
- Name of carrier e.g. Fedex.
- Flight number e.g. MH370
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.