Air way Bill
- Is a document used when goods are transported by air.
- It is a contract of carriage or an agreement to carry goods.
- A receipt for goods aboard a given aeroplane.
- It accompanies these goods.
- It contains the following information:
- A detailed desecription of the goods e.g. weight, type and quantities.
- The airport of origin and the destination airport.
- The anme of the airliner or carrier e.g. FedEx.
- The names and addresses of the consignor and consignee.
- The flight number e.g. MH678.
- The air freight charges.
- The terms and conditions under which the goods are being transported.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.