Air way Bill
- Is a document used when goods are transported by air.
- It is a contract of carriage or an agreement to carry goods.
- A receipt for goods aboard a given aeroplane.
- It accompanies these goods.
- It contains the following information:
- A detailed desecription of the goods e.g. weight, type and quantities.
- The airport of origin and the destination airport.
- The anme of the airliner or carrier e.g. FedEx.
- The names and addresses of the consignor and consignee.
- The flight number e.g. MH678.
- The air freight charges.
- The terms and conditions under which the goods are being transported.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.