ZIMSEC O Level Commerce notes: Advertising: Advertising media: Fliers/Leaflets
- Are cheap and easy to produce.
- Have low distribution costs
- May not reach the inded group
- Are easily destroyed or discarded.
Mail order and Direct Mail advertising.
- Is usually done by multiple shops, mail order firms or publishers of textbooks.
- Pictures of products and their relevant prices are sent to the customer.
- Direct mail advertisements are selective.
- Order forms may accompany the advertisements to allow interested customers to place their orders immediately.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.