ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Business Organisations: The Zimbabwe Stock Exchange
- Controls and regulates admission of new members.
- Acts as a barometer of the well-being of the Zimbabwean economy.
- A market for buying and selling shares, stocks, bonds as well as other second hand securities.
- Establishes prices for shares using the market forces of supply and demand.
- Quotes and publishes share prices.
- Educates members of the public, through its outreach programmes, on investment on shares.
- Gives incentives to investors because investment in shares is easily marketable.
- Sets out a code of conduct for dealers to protect investors against unfair business dealings.
- Compensates investors who may be defrauded by dealers.
- Lists and lists companies after examining and assessing their performance.
- Prepares reports and information on the companies dealing on the Stock Exchange.
- Allows companies and government to raise funds.
- Provides investors with names of reputable companies.
- Approves shares of companies to be bought and sold.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.