ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Transport: Liners
- They are also known as ocean liners
- Cargo ships which are not meant for hiring.
- There are also ocean liners that carry people.
- They follow strict time-tables thus allowing suppliers to plan deliveries in advance.
- They have fixed routes
- They may be specialised for example refrigerated ships used to carry fresh produce.
- They have permanent home ports.
- Their freight charges are fixed at conferences.
- They carry passengers and a variety of cargo.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.