ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: The Standards Association of Zimbabwe (SAZ)
- Adopts and adapts international standards of products, performance, safety and quality.
- Prepares standards of products for Zimbabwean manufacturers.
- Issues copies of standards specification to producers.
- Tests products for quality.
- Authorises companies to use the SAZ seal of approval.
- Ensures that the quality of products is maintained as approved.
- Encourages standardisation or uniformity of products.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.