ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: The Standards Association of Zimbabwe (SAZ)
- Adopts and adapts international standards of products, performance, safety and quality.
- Prepares standards of products for Zimbabwean manufacturers.
- Issues copies of standards specification to producers.
- Tests products for quality.
- Authorises companies to use the SAZ seal of approval.
- Ensures that the quality of products is maintained as approved.
- Encourages standardisation or uniformity of products.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.