ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Surface and Airmail
- Both forms of mail are often colloquially referred to as snail mail.
- mail is sent by land to its destination.
- Ordinary envelopes are used.
- The postage cost is low.
- The delivery time is long.
- Sometimes known as snail mail.
- This is when mail is sent by air.
- Mail carries air mail stickers.
- The delivery period is short.
- The postage is higher than that of surface mail.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.