ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Wholesale Trade: Specialists wholesalers and Cooperative wholesale societies
- These wholesalers:
- Specialise or are experts on one line of products e.g. sale of fruits like FAVCO.
- Offer expert advice to customers on the product.
- Provide any other services provided by general wholesalers.
Cooperative wholesale society.
- Are formed by producers e.g. farmers or cooperative retail societies.
- Buy from producers.
- Can produce own goods.
- Buy in bulk from farmers at low prices.
- Sell in bulk at low prices.
- Each member contributes capital.
- Surplus made is shared among members.
- Normally sell perishables.
- Provide a variety of goods.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.