- Malnutrition can also be caused by taking too much of a certain kind of food
- High carbohydrates intake results in the excess food being stored as fat under the skin
- The person eating too much carbohydrates may gain weight and become obese
- Obesity is a form of malnutrition
- The person is overweight
- The person might also have rolls of fat on their body
- Increased risk of developing diseases such as
- Heart diseases
- Type 2 diabetes
- Bone and Joint diseases
- Most forms of malnutrition can be corrected by eating a balanced diet
- Obesity can be cured by exercises and eating a balanced diet.
To access more topics go to the Combined Science Notes page.