ZIMSEC O Level Combined Science Notes: Safety wear
- Pesticides are dangerous and need to be handled with care.
- The following equipment ought to be used when handling chemicals depending on the instructions of each chemical’s label and its usage directions.
- Protect hands when handling chemicals.
- To protect the eyes.
In addition the following may also be used.
- Chemical resistant coveralls/overalls to protect the rest of the body.
- A respirator to guard against chemical fumes.
- Chemical resistant boots to protect the feet.
To access more topics go to the Combined Science Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.