ZIMSEC O Level Combined Science Notes: Safety wear
- Pesticides are dangerous and need to be handled with care.
- The following equipment ought to be used when handling chemicals depending on the instructions of each chemical’s label and its usage directions.
- Protect hands when handling chemicals.
- To protect the eyes.
In addition the following may also be used.
- Chemical resistant coveralls/overalls to protect the rest of the body.
- A respirator to guard against chemical fumes.
- Chemical resistant boots to protect the feet.
To access more topics go to the Combined Science Notes page.