ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Radio paging, tele messages and Prestel
- Is a one way communication system.
- Is an internal means of communication.
- I used by people in an organisation only.
- Is hired from the post office.
- A public address system e.g. used in supermarkets, hospitals and factories.
- It provides a beeper.
- Is a quick way of communication.
- Messages are dictated over the phone.
- The message is transmitted by telex to the post office nearest to the addressee.
- Messages is sent by a post office messenger to the addressee.
- Suitable for short messages.
- System which enables subscribers to have information extracted from the computer through a network
- The information is displayed on an adapted Television set.
- Used to check on prices and interest rates.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.