ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Prospectus(privatised)
- Is prepared by founders of the company or an issuing house after the registration of a public limited company.
- Is sent for approval to the registrar of companies before members of the public are invited to subscribe for shares.
- Issued to members of the public by public limited companies only.
- Contains the following:
- an application form for members of the public who wish to buy shares.
- A closing date for the application.
- A narration of the history and background of the company up to present time.
- A summary of the future plans of the company.
- The current financial position of the company.
- The profit record of the company.
- The number of shares to be sold to the public.
- The price for each share.
- A statement to the effect that a request has been made for permission to quote shares on the stock exchange.
- acts as an invitation (advertisement) to members of the public to buy shares.
- Useful to an investor who wants to assess his risk in making an application to buy shares.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.