ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Other Services offered by the Post Office
- Surface mail parcels are limited to a mass of 10kg
- Ideal for trade samples and goods in mail order.
- Parcels from other countries are opened to comply with customs and legal requirements of each country.
- Computer data collected is delivered door to door.
- Ensures speed delivery of data.
- Overnight delivery.
- Useful for businesses such as banks or the stock exchange.
Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Used by mail order firms.
- Parcels are written COD.
- The sender reveals the amount to be paid at the Post Office.
- The Post Office collects the payments for the goods being delivered before they are handed over.
- Sellers avoid bad debts and do not have to send reminders.
- Customers do not need to send money in advance.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.