ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Other documents in international trade
- An approval of goods to enter a country.
- Issued by the importing country.
- Enables the importer to obtain foreign currency to pay for the imports.
Customs specification and entry
- Exporting country requires customs specifications.
- Importing country requires customs entry.
- Shows details of goods being traded.
- Used to determine customs duty payable.
- Source document for drawing up a balance sheet.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.