ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: Other advertising media
- These cover window displays and other displays within the shops themselves.
- Are aimed at customers who wlk in and out of the shop.
- The displays are meant to encourage impulse buying.
Point of sale display
- Is usually made use of by supermarkets.
- Goods are displayed near the check-out point.
- Goods are displayed attractively at eye-level e.g. batteries, bubble-gums etc.
- This is meant to encourage impulse buying.
Illuminated or neon signs
- These are:
- Usually used by banks, building societies and service stations,
- The lights flash and change colours intermittently to attract those passing/driving by.
- Provide wide coverage as they can be viewed by all those passing by especially at night.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.