ZIMSEC O Level Combined Science Notes: Male Reproductive system
- The diagram below shows the reproductive system of a man
- Testes-this is where sperms are made.
- The sperms are then stored in the epididymis
- The testes also produces the male hormone, testosterone
- The testes are contained in a sac like structure called the scrotum
- The scrotum lies outside the abdomen because their which favours
- sperm production and storage is lower than body temperature
- Sperm duct-is for the passage of sperms and urine from the testis to the urethra
- Urethra-for the passage of both sperms and urine from the body, at different times/separately
- Seminal vesicle-produces fluids that nourish and lubricate sperms
- Prostate gland-secretes nutrients and enzymes which activate sperms to move on their own or become active
To access more topics go to the Combined Science Notes page
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.