ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Insurance: Making an insurance claim
- The insured contacts the insurance company or broker and:
- completes a claim form giving details of the loss, honestly
- and provides the necessary police report.
- The insurer checks on the provisions of the agreement to insure if there is no breach of the contract.
- The insurer considers if the loss is a result of the risk covered.
- The insurer assess the loss:
- The amount of compensation to be paid is calculated.
- The insured is indemnified in accordance with the principle of indemnity.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.