ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Retail Trade: Mail Order firm
Mail order firm
- a large scale retail outlet found in the private sector
- located in the industrial area or outskirts of a town
- operates from a warehouse
- does not need expensive displays
- has low rental expenses
- advertises through catalogues or magazines
- employs part time agents
- sells a wide range of goods
- may sell through samples
- orders are sent and received through the Post Office
- sells goods on a cash on delivery (COD) basis
- shopping is done at home anytime
- goods may be returned if the customer is not satisfied
- incurs high costs of postage, packing and advertising.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.