ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Transport: Introduction and Importance of transport.
- Transport refers to the movement of people and goods from one place to another.
Importance of transport to trade
- raw materials
- equipment and machinery
- finished goods
- Work in Progress also known as partly finished goods.
- Workers to and from work.
Mode of transport
- Mode of transport is the means of transport or the type of transport or transport modality or form of transport.
- It is a term used to distinguish substantially different ways to perform transport.
- Common modes of transport are:
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.