ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: Introduction, Purpose and importance of Advertising
- It is the act or practice of calling public attention to one’s product, service, need, etc.,
Purpose/Importance of advertising to consumers
- It informs consumers about the following:
- The prices of various goods and services.
- When new goods and services are available.
- About where to get goods and services.
- About how to use the goods and services.
- About changes in goods and services.
- About the variety of goods and services available.
- About any promotions and sales taking place.
- About the terms of delivery and payment.
- About job vacancies.
- About any events taking place.
Purpose/Importance of advertising to producers
- Attracts customers
- Increases sales.
- Maintains sales.
- Reminds customers about existing goods and services.
- Educates consumers on health and safety issues.
- Fights competition.
- Improves the company/business’s image.
- Can be used to counter bad publicity.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.