ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes:Industrial Studies: Introduction
- The word industry refers to the capacity or ability to do work where some form of energy has to be used in the process.
- Industry is also defined as economic activity concerned with the processing of raw materials and manufacture of goods in factories.
- I can also be viewed any economic activity legally conducted and beneficial to people.
- The production units of industry vary from mines, farms and forests through seas and oceans to factories, offices, classrooms and health institutions depending on the type of industry under review.
- In a narrower sense, the term should be used geographically to refer to processing, manufacturing and service industries due to the intertwined nature of these three.
To access more topics go to the O Level Geography Notes page
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.