ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Insurance: Importance of statistics to insurance
Importance of statistical records in insurance.
- Actuaries make extensive use of statistics in insurance
- Insurance contracts are based on the statistics.
- Risk is asses to determine whether:
- It can be accepted or not.
- Help in determining a fair premium.
- At a particular place
- In a particular year.
- Enables insurance companies to:
- Cover against claims from insured persons and
- expenses incurred by the insurance companies.
- Cover profit of the insurance companies.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.