ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Importance of Aids to trade: Insurance
- Provides health insurance cover through medical aid scheme and covers:
- against risks of loss of goods due to fire or theft
- employees at work through employer’s liability
- goods in transit
- embezzlement of funds through fidelity guarantee policy.
- Bad debts through ECGD or ECGC.
- Motor vehicles, premises and equipment.
- Loss resulting from an insured loss through consequential loss.
- Instills confidence in business.
- Provides compensation or indemnity when loss occurs.
- Provides health insurance cover through medical aid schemes.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.