ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Importance of Aids to trade: Insurance
- Provides health insurance cover through medical aid scheme and covers:
- against risks of loss of goods due to fire or theft
- employees at work through employer’s liability
- goods in transit
- embezzlement of funds through fidelity guarantee policy.
- Bad debts through ECGD or ECGC.
- Motor vehicles, premises and equipment.
- Loss resulting from an insured loss through consequential loss.
- Instills confidence in business.
- Provides compensation or indemnity when loss occurs.
- Provides health insurance cover through medical aid schemes.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.