ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Functions of the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair ( ZITF)and Export Processing Zones Authority (EPZA)
Functions of the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair ( ZITF)
- The fair is advertised extensively both locally and internationally.
- Facilitates trade between Zimbabwean and Foreign companies.
- Enables local and foreign manufacturers of goods and providers of services to:
- exhibit their goods and advertise their services.
- Sell their products.
- Widen their markets
- have personal contact with prospective buyers.
- Demonstrate how their products are used or give detailed description of their products.
Functions of Export Processing Zones Authority (EPZA)
- Conducts market research in other countries.
- countries requiring specific products from Zimbabwe.
- Industries which produce goods mainly for export so as to earn foreign currency and assists in funding them e.g. mining industries.
- Facilitates trade between Zimbabwean and foreign companies.
- Exporters of products have the following incentives:
- enjoy tax concerns.
- Receive preferential treatment in foreign currency allocations.
- Import machinery and equipment duty free.
- Explore investment opportunities in other countries.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.