ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: International trade: Factors
- is a mercantile fiduciary who receives and sells goods on commission.
- The commission is called a factorage.
- Possess the goods they sell.
- Sell goods in their own names.
- Do not disclose their principal.
- Collect goods for sale.
- Deliver goods to their customers.
- Have insurable interest on the goods they sell.
- May sell on credit.
- Provide warehousing and equipment for handling goods.
- Collect and forward payments to their principals less their commission.
- Most factors are found in the textile industry although they are also found in other industries.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.