ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Export Invoice
- Prepared from various invoices for goods purchased and expenses incurred (on transportation and warehousing of goods)
- Summarises the goods bought and expenses incurred.
- Copies of the original invoices received from suppliers of goods and services are attached to the export invoice for reference.
- Accompanies the goods when being exported.
- The copy is attached to the bill of lading.
- Form part of the documentary credit.
- Speed up checking and clearing of goods by customs authorities.
- a summary of details of goods that is the types and quantities.
- Marking or numbers on crates or packages.
- Name of vessel carrying the goods.
- When and where the invoice was issued.
- Freight charges or dock dues.
- Insurance costs.
- Names and addresses of importer and exporter.
- Signature of exporter who compiled the invoice.
- Unit price for and total amount payable on goods to be exported.
- Terms of payment e.g. free on board (FOB)
- Cost, insurance and freight (CIF)
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.