ZIMSEC O Level Combined Science Notes: Experiment: to show the cooling effect of methylated spirits
Material: cotton wool,methylated spirits
- Dip a small piece of cotton wool into the methylated spirits
- Rub some of it onto the back of your hand
- Blow the methylated spirits on your hand
Results and observations
- The portion where the methylated spirits has been rubbed onto feels cooler when it is blowed
- This is because the methylated spirits take up heat from the hand and environment as it changes into gas form
To access more topics go to the Combined Science Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.