ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Business Organisations: Dairboard Limited Zimbabwe
- Buys, collects and stores milk from registered farmers.
- Pasteurises and packs milk.
- Processes milk into milk products for example cheese.
- Markets milk and milk products both locally and internationally.
- Conducts research and promotes developments in milk production.
- Regulates supplies of milk and milk products.
- Stabilises prices of milk and milk products.
- Pays farmers regularly to enable them to plan ahead.
- Promote small-scale dairy projects in communal and resettlement areas.
- Provides transport to farmers under the milk bulk collection scheme.
- Provides community services e.g. sponsoring sports events.
- Promotes the consumption of milk and milk products.
- Delivers milk to consumers at convenient times e.g. in the morning.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.