ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Business Organisations: Dairboard Limited Zimbabwe
- Buys, collects and stores milk from registered farmers.
- Pasteurises and packs milk.
- Processes milk into milk products for example cheese.
- Markets milk and milk products both locally and internationally.
- Conducts research and promotes developments in milk production.
- Regulates supplies of milk and milk products.
- Stabilises prices of milk and milk products.
- Pays farmers regularly to enable them to plan ahead.
- Promote small-scale dairy projects in communal and resettlement areas.
- Provides transport to farmers under the milk bulk collection scheme.
- Provides community services e.g. sponsoring sports events.
- Promotes the consumption of milk and milk products.
- Delivers milk to consumers at convenient times e.g. in the morning.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.