ZIMSEC O Level Commerce: Commerce Introduction to Businesses
- Business refers to:
- Activities carried out in order to make profit for example:
- manufacturing goods for sale.
- Providing services e.g. Hotels.
- Extracting minerals such as gold.
- Farming produce for sale.
- Business entities/organisations can be divided into two groups i.e. private and public sector businesses.
Public sector businesses
- have no individual owners.
- Are owned by local/national government
- on behalf of the community as a whole.
- Their main objective is to provide essential services or goods.
- The have no profit making motive
- Are owned by private individuals or groups of private individuals.
- Their main objective is to make profit.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.