ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Wholesale Trade: Cash and carry wholesalers
- These wholesalers:
- Sell goods on a cash and carry basis.
- Sell both retailers and consumers i.e. they sell goods in bulk and case lots.
- Use self-service methods of selling.
- Display goods.
- Have check-out points.
- Have security measures.
- Sell at low prices.
- Sell household goods.
- Have parcel counters.
- Sell a variety of products.
- Provide trolleys and baskets.
- Sell fast moving goods.
- Serve local markets.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.