ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes: Transport: Canoes and Dhows
- They are cheap
- They are versatile as they can carry a variety of goods
- They are simple to manufacture and repair.
- Cannot carry large amounts of goods and passengers.
- They are very slow.
- They require navigable water bodies and canals.
- They may capsize causing death and/or injury/damage to goods
- Some of them are powered by human energy which can be taxing.
To access more topics go to the Geography Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.