ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Brokers
- Work in foreign trade as agents.
- Bring buyers and sellers into contact
- Buy or sell goods on behalf of their principals ( who can be manufacturers or importers)
- Do not possess the goods they sell but sell goods by sample or description.
- Do not deliver the goods they sell.
- Have no insurable interest on the goods they sell or buy.
- Receive brokerage as commission based on total value of sales.
- Do not enter into contract.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.