ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advice Note
- Is sent by a supplier to a buyer.
- It notifies the buyer that goods he/she ordered are now on the way.
- It helps the customer to make arrangements to receive the goods.
- It gives the buyer to prepare storage space for the goods.
- It enables the customer to recheck if the goods match his/her order.
- An advice note shows the following information:
- The date on which the goods were dispatched.
- The method of dispatch.
- The terms of the dispatch.
- The Descriptions of the goods.
- The names and addresses of both the supplier and the buyer.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.