ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advice Note
- Is sent by a supplier to a buyer.
- It notifies the buyer that goods he/she ordered are now on the way.
- It helps the customer to make arrangements to receive the goods.
- It gives the buyer to prepare storage space for the goods.
- It enables the customer to recheck if the goods match his/her order.
- An advice note shows the following information:
- The date on which the goods were dispatched.
- The method of dispatch.
- The terms of the dispatch.
- The Descriptions of the goods.
- The names and addresses of both the supplier and the buyer.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.