ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Aids to Trade: Advertising
- Provides information on:
- goods available.
- Prices of goods
- types of goods sold e.g. quality of goods.
- Where to buy the goods.
- Persuades customers to buy.
- Launches new products.
- Increases sales.
- Increases profits.
- Enables a trader to fight competition.
- Reminds customers about existing goods and maintains sales.
- Used to recruit employees.
- Allows suppliers to be located.
- Improves the company’s image.
- Fights adverse publicity.
- Can be placed on radio or television.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.