ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Aids to Trade: Advertising
- Provides information on:
- goods available.
- Prices of goods
- types of goods sold e.g. quality of goods.
- Where to buy the goods.
- Persuades customers to buy.
- Launches new products.
- Increases sales.
- Increases profits.
- Enables a trader to fight competition.
- Reminds customers about existing goods and maintains sales.
- Used to recruit employees.
- Allows suppliers to be located.
- Improves the company’s image.
- Fights adverse publicity.
- Can be placed on radio or television.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page