ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: Advertising Media: Trade Journals
- Are used to advertise specialised products for example computers, farming equipment etc.
- Advertisements are usually in great detail and
- may included technical details about the product.
- My have colourful pictures for greater impact.
- They afford selective coverage.
- Advertisements can be repeated for greater impac.
- They provide a record of the advertisements.
- Advertisements lasts longer.
- Examples of Trade Journals include PCmagazine.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.