ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: Advertising Media: Trade Journals
- Are used to advertise specialised products for example computers, farming equipment etc.
- Advertisements are usually in great detail and
- may included technical details about the product.
- My have colourful pictures for greater impact.
- They afford selective coverage.
- Advertisements can be repeated for greater impac.
- They provide a record of the advertisements.
- Advertisements lasts longer.
- Examples of Trade Journals include PCmagazine.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.