ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: Advertising media: Posters
- They give a vivid impression for the show, match or event.
- Can be used to target potential consumers e.g. a music show in a certain suburb might be advertised by placing posters on walls and installations around that suburb.
- May be used for captive audiences for example in halls, buses or bus stops.
- Is most suitable for local advertisements.
- May be fixed to billboards or buses for several days or months.
- Allow for a reasonable amount of information to be given.
- Are cheap to produce.
- Can easily be replace.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.