ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: Advertising media: Posters
- They give a vivid impression for the show, match or event.
- Can be used to target potential consumers e.g. a music show in a certain suburb might be advertised by placing posters on walls and installations around that suburb.
- May be used for captive audiences for example in halls, buses or bus stops.
- Is most suitable for local advertisements.
- May be fixed to billboards or buses for several days or months.
- Allow for a reasonable amount of information to be given.
- Are cheap to produce.
- Can easily be replace.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.