ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: Advertising agencies
- Many business organisations hire outside advertising agencies.
- Advertising agencies have specialised staff to help with all the neccessary advertising requirements that other businesses might have.
- A lot of business organisations cannot afford to have their own full time advertising agencies.
- Or they may lack experienced personnel to staff those departments.
- Such business can contract and hire out the advertising agencies.
Functions of advertising agencies.
- They carry out market research on consumer tastes and preferences.
- They create the advertisements for example they come up with the words, pictures, colours, music and advertising concept.
- They produce the advertisement using the formulated concept after the client approves the it.
- They book space and time for the advertisement in various media e.g. on TV or in a Newspaper.
- They place/flight the advertisement.
- They monitor the success of the advertisement.
- In the event of failure they analyse the failure of the advertisement and take any necessary corrective action.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.