ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes: Natural Resources: Energy:Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar energy
- Renewable energy source.
- Plentiful and inexhaustible.
- Very clean.
- Relatively cheap.
- Can power vehicles.
- Suitable even in remote areas.
- High energy output.
- No pollutions associated with it.
- Expensive for poor rural communities.
- Affected by high incidence of cloud cover.
- Difficult and expensive to store.
To access more topics go to the O Level Geography Notes page
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.