River erosion. Image credit Internationalarchives.org ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes: River Erosion
- River erosion involves the wearing away of rock and soil found along the river bed and banks.
- It also involves the breaking down of the rock particles being carried downstream by the river.
- There are four […]
River transportation processes. Image credit BBC. ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes: River Transportation Processes.
- Any energy left after a river has overcome friction is used to transport sediment.
- This energy varies directly with a river’s discharge, velocity and turbulence
- That is if they increase the amount of […]