Hoyt’s sector model. Image credit MediaWiki ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes: Settlements: Hoyt’s Sector model (1939)
- It was published as an alternative to Burgess and Park’s concentric model
- It was based on a study of 142 American cities.
- In making the model Hoyt made some assumptions
- The […]
The city of Mutare. Image credit blogger.com
ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes: Settlements: The city of Mutare
- Mutare is the eastern gateway into Zimbabwe.
- It has a male population of 34 648 and a female population of 31 534.
- This bring the total population to 28 068 according to the 2012 […]