A vendor selling his wares
ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes: Trade:Domestic Trade in Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe’s internal trade (domestic trade) is controlled by processing, manufacturing and marketing of agro-based products.
- The flow of goods starts with the producer of raw materials, through to marketing boards, to manufacture, to wholesalers and retailers and […]
Export Processing Zone at Beitbridge
Ways of improving Zimbabwe’s export potential
- One way of improving foreign trade was to introduce the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF).
- This is held annually in Bulawayo as a showcase for Zimbabwe’s products.
- Zimbabwean companies also participate in trade fairs organized by other countries for example Zambia, […]
Cross border buses at RoadPort.
ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes: Trade: Informal Cross-border trade
- COMESA defines informal cross-border trade (ICBT) as a form of trade that is unrecorded in official statistics, and is carried out by small businesses in the region.
- Informal cross border traders are vendors who travel to neighbouring […]