ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes: Transport: Draught Power
- Refers to the use of animals such as elephants, mules, donkeys, camels and horses
- It is cheap
- It is much more readily available
- Can scale steep terrain and reach inaccessible areas.
- Does not require special networks e.g. road/rail
- Can only carry a limited amount of goods
- It is slow.
- It is not durable
- Needs constant rest.
- It can be inefficient and uncertain.
To access more topics go to the Geography Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.