ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes: Transport: Sea Transport
- Is relatively cheaper.
- Caries bulky goods at once
- They are very comfortable for example cruise ships and ocean liners are often fitted with luxury facilities such as bathrooms, toilets, casinos and entertainment facilities.
- Easy handling of goods for example RoRo ships.
- Slower than other forms of transport e.g air.
- Requires good ports
- Requires special handling equipment to load and unload.
- Can be susceptible to weather hazards such as cyclones.
- Accidents can cause damage to people, goods and the environment for example Oil leaks.
To access more topics go to the Geography Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.