ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Private Bags and Post Office Boxes
Post Office Boxes.
- Are used by people without street addresses to receive mail.
- Boxes are rented from the Post Office.
- Boxes are built on the outside walls of the Post Office.
- Each box has a number and a key.
- Mail is collected anytime of the day.
- Are used by people without street addresses to receive and send letters.
- Bags are made of canvas and are rented from the Post Office.
- Each bag has its own number and is lockable.
- Allows mail to be collected from the Post Office only during working hours.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.