ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Private Bags and Post Office Boxes
Post Office Boxes.
- Are used by people without street addresses to receive mail.
- Boxes are rented from the Post Office.
- Boxes are built on the outside walls of the Post Office.
- Each box has a number and a key.
- Mail is collected anytime of the day.
- Are used by people without street addresses to receive and send letters.
- Bags are made of canvas and are rented from the Post Office.
- Each bag has its own number and is lockable.
- Allows mail to be collected from the Post Office only during working hours.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.