ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Warehousing: Other types of Warehouses
- They are used by manufacturers who cannot afford to have their own warehouse to store goods such as clothes and electrical appliances.
- They are used to store goods from several manufacturers.
- Distributes goods to customers.
- Store goods awaiting collection by a manufacturer’s customers.
- They are owned by removal companies such as Biddulphs, Glens etc
- The “removals” company: collects goods for storage and
- delivers the goods when required.
- They owners of the goods pay for the storage costs.
Just like with the other warehouses goods in any of the above warehouses can be:
- left to mature
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.