ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Transport: Ocean Tankers
- They are large in size ranging from a few thousand tons to over 500 000 tons in size.
- They are a bulky type of carrier ship that specialise in transporting liquids e.g. crude oil.
- They provide a safe way of carrying liquids.
- Simplified to load and unload liquids.
- Designed to carry large amounts of oil.
- They can be hired by various charters e.g. voyage charter.
- Each tanker carries a flag state designating its country of origin.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.