ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Warehousing: Manufacturer’s warehouse depot
Manufacturers’s warehouse depot
- They are used to store equipment and spares.
- They are used to store finished manufactured goods.
- They are used to store raw materials to be used in the manufacturing process.
- They are used to store Work In progress i.e. partly finished goods.
- Enables goods to be branded and packed.
- These warehouses are usually situated near or in industrial areas.
- They are used to clear up the lines of production.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.